Adelaide’s best contribution to Australian rock music, The Mark of Cain, are returning to their rightful home this October-November, up on stage. Coincidentally they have also released a track Grey-11 from their album Songs Of The Third & Fifth.
Unfortunately, drummer extraordanaire John Stanier (Helmet, Battles, Tomahawk) will not be on drumming duties again for this tour but the very young and capable Eli Green (who impressed me very much last March) will be.
Australian Tour Dates:
- Friday, 31 October 2014 – Melbourne, 170 Russell (aka Billboards)
- Saturday, 1 November 2014 – Hobart, Brisbane Hotel
- Friday, 7 November 2014 – Sydney, Metro
- Saturday, 8 November 2014 – Newcastle, Cambridge Hotel
- Saturday, 15 November 2014 – Perth, Rosemount Hotel
- Friday, 28 November 2014 – Brisbane, Zoo
- Saturday, 29 November 2014 – Gold Coast, Coolangatta Hotel
You’ll have one short window of opportunity to score yourself a ticket as these items are red hot to all TMOC fans.
- Prepare yourself on Friday 15 August. No second chances.
- Tickets are priced from $33-$38 see feelpresents.oztix.com.au or moshtix.com.au for details.
Tell your friends you’ll be busy in October/November! They probably won’t understand, but who cares, right?